Go green today with an eStatement!
County Bank’s eStatements are an electronic version of your monthly paper statements. They include images of your cancelled checks and deposits, the same way your paper statement does. It doesn’t matter whether you bank through Online Banking, Mobile Banking or bank in person, you are still eligible to receive an eStatement.
Being able to receive and view your monthly statements electronically means you receive them immediately when they are available via email or through Online Banking or Mobile Banking. Once you get your statement you can print a copy or save your statement on your computer. It’s convenient and better protects your personal information from theft.
Now you can have your bank statements delivered directly to your e-mail inbox the same day they're released. The process is fast and secure and it's free to County Bank customers. County Bank eStatements are safe, convenient and eco-friendly. Once you enroll in eStatements it will automatically stop your paper statements for the accounts you select.
Here are some reasons to go paperless with County Bank eStatements:
- You can easily view and save statements without having to file and store printed copies (or you can print a copy for your records if you want)
- You’ll add security to your personal and account information – there’s no risk of stolen mail
- It’s convenient and you’ll get your statement days before it would come in the mail
- You’ll lessen your impact on the environment and eliminate paper waste
- Your eStatement will be available online or on your smartphone or tablet if you are an Online Banking or Mobile Banking customer
Sign-up is easy. For more information, contact a Personal Banker at any of our locations or download an eStatement agreement pdf (and the accompanying notices and disclosures) and bring it in or mail it.
Effective November 1, 2015 Free eStatements with Free Check Images are required for all County Bank checking and savings accounts. A monthly fee of $3.00 is charged to all accounts choosing to continue receiving paper statements. (Platinum Checking account can choose to receive eStatements or paper statements free of charge.)