County Bank’s response to COVID-19
AN IMPORTANT UPDATE -- COUNTY BANK TO LIMIT LOBBY ACCESS
County Bank’s response to the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve as we monitor information from state and national officials. We thank our committed team in all our offices for their dedication to our customers as we work through the days and weeks ahead. We assure you that County Bank will continue to serve our customers as we always have -- with attention to detail and by providing the banking services our customers and communities need.
The following modifications to our regular operation will be effective Thursday, March 19, 2020 and will continue until further notice.
- Lobby service in all County Bank offices will have limited access. Our team will be available but doors will be locked and customers will be admitted by appointment only. The Gibson office will be able to assist you through the walk up/service window. Customers banking in other offices will be directed to the nearest PAT/ITM/ATM. Deposits can also be placed in the “night drop” that will be checked regularly throughout the day.
- Customers desiring an “in person” banking experience are encouraged to take advantage of PAT. Drive up PATs are located in Sigourney, Montezuma, Williamsburg and Victor. For maps to these locations visit www.yourcountybank.com/locations to locate the PAT nearest you. PAT tellers are County Bank team members located in the Sigourney and Montezuma offices and can handle the majority of your banking needs. Hours are Monday-Thursday 8 am-4:30 pm, Friday until 5:00 pm and Saturday 8:30 am-noon. If you are unsure how to use PAT, just drive up and touch the screen –a familiar County Bank face will walk you through it. Remember, PAT is also a 24/7/365 ATM!
- Banking anytime, anywhere is available with Online and Mobile Banking. You can also deposit checks using Mobile Deposit. Simply download the County Bank App from the AppStore or Googleplay. More information is available at www.yourcountybank.com/digital_banking or call us at 877-611-2525 for help.
- For commercial customers, please use our convenient “night drop” for deposits. If you need to pick up cash or coin, please call your local office at least one hour prior to when you will need your pick-up (or the afternoon before if you need an early morning pick-up). When you leave your location to head to the Bank, please give us a call and we will make arrangements for your pick-up.
- Our Loan Officers are here to help with your borrowing needs. Please call your Loan Officer directly to schedule an appointment. As much as possible we are encouraging our lending team to conduct business by telephone.
- If it is imperative that you meet in person with a member of the County Bank team in one of our offices, we respectfully request you consider your own health first. If you have traveled outside of the area recently or if you or a family member or associate is feeling ill or in self quarantine, please reconsider your need to meet in person. And please do not be offended if the County Bank team member you wish to see requests that you meet by telephone.
Thanks to all of you for your continued support. Our goal is to make sure your banking needs can proceed uninterrupted at the same time we protect the health and safety of our County Bank team, our customers and the community. Thank you for your business and we wish you all good health in the coming days and weeks. Please call us at 877-611-2525 if we can assist you.